Meg Le Vu is a content creator who helps businesses brand themselves with video. She has a show called Get in the Lab which is in it’s final season and is a best selling author of The Video Marketers Cookbook.
Before that, Meg was a wedding photographer and inspected businesses for hazardous materials handling and waste.
Now, she’s pivoting her focus into different businesses and loving the journey of entrepreneurship with her husband Kevin Le Vu.
Meg goes more in depth about feeling a need to change in her government job and how she was able to move into creating a business for herself. She shares honestly of where she is now and how she is looking to pivot away from her current projects into new businesses and projects.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Utilizing mentors
- The importance of the "why" in your business
- Following your intuition
- Using creativity in your business
- Working with a spouse or partner
What you learn from this episode:
- How to deal with burnout
- Ways to refocus your passion
- Using self awareness in business and life
- What to do when you are feeling burned out in your career
- How to choose what content to put out in the world
Getting in touch with Meg Le Vu:
The Four Hour Workweek: