Brandon T. Adams is a serial entrepreneur, motivational speaker, and crowdfunding expert.
Brandon turned his life around during college after reading “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill. He then created The Arctic Stick to keep beverages cool after taking over his father’s ice business.
Brandon utilized to Kickstarter to launch his product and realized he wanted to help others with their crowdfunding campaigns. He wanted to become “The King of Crowdfunding” so he hit the road and became the face of crowdfunding. Brandon has worked with John Lee Dumas of “Entrepreneur on Fire” for his successful crowdfunding campaign “The Freedom Journal”.
In July of 2016 Brandon he is starting a tv show called “Ambitious Adventures” where he travels the world to interview rockstar entrepeneurs around the country through crowdfunding through kickstarter.com.
What you will learn in this episode:
- Getting a mentor
- How to follow your gut feeling
- Bouncing back from a rock bottom
- Taking action
- Having your back against the wall in business
- How to figure out what you want to do in your career if you are stuck in a job
- Asking your friends and family about your strengths to utilize in business and life
- How to start a Crowdfunding campaign that succeeds
- How to add value to top influencers in your market
- Changing your language to improve confidence
- Stating your goals out loud
Connecting with Brandon T. Adams:
Crowdfunding Online Course Use coupon code: “FUND” for 20% off on course
Keys to the Crowd:
The Arctic Stick: