This episode is a little different than future episode formats since it is the introduction podcast episode. This episode will answer the following questions:
- Who is B.J. Kang, your podcast host
- Why B.J. quit his high paying job
- What is the mission of The Asian American Voice Podcast?
- Who can benefit from listening to The Asian American Voice Podcast
- What future episodes formats will be like
The mission of The Asian American Voice podcast is to offer insight and inspiration to the current and aspiring Asian American entrepreneur through interviews with Asian American entrepreneurs that are doing work they love, while building their own business or businesses.
The Asian American Voice podcast is designed for the following listener:
- Asian American professional that is in a job that is missing fulfillment
- Asian American professional that despises their current job
- Current Asian American entrepreneur that wants to hear stories from other entrepeneurs
- This podcast is not only for the Asian American aspiring entrepreneur, but focuses on issues that we struggle with
We will also unpack other issues that we deal with such as:
- People Pleasing
- comparing ourselves to others
- respecting our parents' career aspirations for us while still following our own career dreams
- Stability in career vs. risk and taking chances in starting our own business
The Asian American Voice Podcast Social Media:
Please take a moment to "like" the Facebook page below for the latest updates on new episodes being released
How to Subscribe to The Podcast for Free!
A podcast is a free downloadable audio show that enables you to learn while you’re on the go. To subscribe to my podcast for free, you’ll need an app to listen to the show from.
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – Grab your phone or device and go to the iTunes store and search “The Asian American Voice” This will help you to download the free Podcasts App (produced by Apple) and then subscribe to the show from within that app. Every time I produce a new episode, you’ll get it downloaded right on your iDevice.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “The Asian American Voice” Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is http://theasianamericanvoice.libsyn.com/taav